Add station ID's to Shows

Get Jimmy Jay's Bio and Picture

Get a link to your website on RewindShow.com

Download Contest Promos and other Spots

Contact someone for help

If you do not see your station listed here:

http://www.rewindshow.com/where.html

Then please provide me with the following things:

1. A logo graphic for your station no larger than 325 pixels wide. Height is not an issue.
2. The times and days that you run the show (Please convert to EST for me)
3. The URL of your station
4. The URL of you web stream (If you have one and if it's different from your station URL)
5. A 'Tag Line' for your station. This is what we put up on the web, for example: "WHAM, The Greatest Oldies Of All Time"
6. Make sure I have your frequency, call letters and location if it's not part of your logo or tagline
7. Please tell me if you participate in Daylight Savings Time. We are on Eastern Time as we are located in Massachusetts in the USA. Please tell me what date you set your clocks back and what date you set them forward as well as the number of hours ahead or behind Eastern Time you currently are. I need this information to properly program our countdown timer that connects to your station when you are running our show.

If you are not sure of the time difference between your location and EST, I have found a great on-line tool to help you figure all that out. It calculates the difference between both locations and even figures in daylight savings time. Try it out HERE.

That's it.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make this easier.

Thank you, and again, Welcome to Rewind!