Download Shows

Set Up Show Promos

Our show format

Add station ID's to Shows

Get Jimmy Jay's Bio and Picture

Get a link to your website on RewindShow.com

Download Contest Promos and other Spots

Contact someone for help

Please download the promos which are in the 'Upcoming Show Promos' folder and add a tag at the end saying when you run the show. Each promo should have about 7 seconds at the end which is just music. That is where you need to insert the day and time that you run the program as well as your own call letters and/or station slogan.

You should be playing these promos throughout the week to promote the next show in the series. Unlike the actual shows, which contain time sensitive commercials, there is no reason why you can't download the entire set of promos all at once.

New promos will be added to that folder every week. If you already have clips of Jimmy Jay saying your call letters, and day and time of the show on your station, you can mix those clips into the promo each week. If you do not already have clips from Jimmy Jay, please email Jimmy directly at JimmyJay@RewindShow.com and ask him to record some custom tags for you. He will email the tags to you, and you can mix them in each week. You may also produce these tags yourself if you prefer.

If you need help with audio editing software so that you can professionally mix these tags into the promos, contact me, (bob@rewindshow.com) and I can help you and even provide you with software that will do the trick.

If you have any Questions about any of this, Please contact me at bob@rewindshow.com